30 September 2016

29 September 2016

A bobbin hack I made last night, I've seen it from www.sewsweetness.com, anyway it does makes a difference just by using this ("tuyau" in french) transparent pipe I bought at Bricolage for a meter, size is 14cm I think. I cut it and now my bobbins are all in good order, no more unraveling and I arranged it by color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Desktop Cube and Dollie Mini Crossbody

We were about to finish a two week spring break when hubby reminded me that our youngest daughter was invited to attend a birthday party of...